DELIVERY & RETURNS
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Mersey MDF, Plas & Ply make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you as quickly, safely and cost-effectively as possible. Please note, however, that the delivery of your order may be restricted depending on the size, weight and chosen destination of the package. Other factors such as weather and mechanical difficulties can also result in later deliveries. If the delivery address is different to the billing address, then we may have to run further checks to ensure your credit card security, this may result in longer delivery times.
Orders can be delivered to either business or residential addresses. It is customary for the dispatch companies we use to leave a notification card with their contact information if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery, however, this may not always be the case. Mersey MDF, Plas & Ply cannot take responsibility if a notification card is not left in any instance.
The delivery company will contact you directly by email and/or text message with the anticipated delivery date and time. This will also include tracking information. Your order will be trackable on the courier’s dedicated app.
DELIVERY CHARGES & TIMES
We try to keep our delivery costs as straightforward and cost-effective as possible while still offering a great service.
Postage is determined by the weight and size of the order and is set by the courier companies.
Stock item orders including samples (dependent on stock levels):
UK delivery in 2 to 3 days*.
Made-to-Measure and Bespoke items:
Made-to-Measure and Bespoke items carry a 10-working day manufacturing lead time. Working days are defined as Monday to Saturday and exclude Sundays and all Bank Holidays. UK delivery is 2 to 5 days* upon completion of your order and collection by the courier.
* Timescales may extend for the Isle of Wight & Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland and the Isle of Man, Orkney & Shetland Islands, and the Channel Islands.
If you require any further information about ordering online and delivery information, then please contact us via email to email@example.com
All returns must be agreed with Mersey MDF, Plas & Ply in writing (email).
We offer a strict 14-day return policy for online purchases of full-priced items. For all returns, you will be required to send the products back to us (at our warehouse). Postage costs are to be covered by the customer. We are unable to fulfil exchanges, we would ask you to return your items within the returns period for a full refund and repurchase them at your convenience.
- Ensure you return your item(s) within 14 days (where applicable) of receiving them. The goods must be returned unused, in their original, undamaged packaging.
- We strongly advise that you keep hold of any tracking number that your chosen return courier gives you. We regret we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods.
Our returns address is:
Mersey MDF, Plas & Ply
6-9 Bridle Way
PLEASE NOTE: you will receive your refund credit within 10 working days of the item(s) being received back at our warehouse.
- We can only issue refunds on items that are shipped back to us within 14 days of receipt.
- All successfully returned items will only be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items(s). We are also unable to refund any shipping charges.
- Please note that we are unable to refund any duty paid on the items returned to us either faulty or unsuitable as this is a contract between the purchaser and own country Customs & Excise.
- Note we CAN NOT offer refunds or exchanges on items that have been made to your requested specifications/measurements. This includes all bespoke, personalised, and made-to-measure items.
We can only issue refunds on items that are shipped back to us within 14- days of receipt.
- This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied products where your statutory rights are unaffected.
MADE-TO-MEASURE, SPECIAL ORDER & BESPOKE ITEMS
Please note we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on items that have been made to your requested specifications/measurements. This includes all bespoke, personalised, and made-to-measure items.
- Special Order items are classed as any product ordered on the customer’s behalf that are non-stock items.
LOST, DAMAGED OR FAULTY PRODUCTS
Mersey MDF, Plas & Ply manufacture products to the highest standard. Prior to dispatching your order via courier, we package all products to protect them during their onward journey and to prevent potential damage.
- If your product(s) arrived damaged due to mishandling by the courier during transport, please contact us immediately upon receipt of your order. We will look to refund, repair, or replace the item(s) for you.
- Please allow 2-3 days for delivery from when the courier contacts you with your delivery date and time. If you have not received your item by the specified time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us.
- If your product is faulty, please contact us. We will look to refund, repair, or replace the item(s) for you.
CHRISTMAS CLOSURE 2023
Please note that we are closed for the Christmas period from 4pm on Wednesday 20th December 2023. We will reopen at 7:45 on Tuesday 2nd January 2024.
The last order date for guaranteed DISPATCH prior to this closure is FRIDAY 8TH DECEMBER 2023.
Any orders placed during our Christmas closure period will be manufactured upon our return in 2024.